To make Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy a premier Research and teaching institute
To promote, coordinate and implement Research & Development among faculty members, Research Scholars and students through transformative discoveries, creative activities & innovation.
- To facilitate and encourage research culture as means of nourishing innovative thought process amongst the teachers, research scholars and students.
- To monitor and enhance the quality of research work of UG, PG & Ph.D projects in line with future needs.
- To encourage & coordinate in conducting Research workshops, Faculty Development Programs (FDP) & Short term training programs (STTP).
- To identify and inform researchers about the appropriate research opportunities available at different academic Research Institutions, research industry or government organisations.
- Create awareness & assist Research Scholars and students on various funding opportunities available in Govt/Private organizations and encourage them to apply for grants.
- To encourage and facilitate the publication of research work/projects in highly repute academic impact journals and conferences.
- To facilitate AACP Research Departments in organizing national and international conferences, conventions, symposiums, workshops & seminars.
- To establish MOU with various research institutes to promote interdisciplinary research work.
- To facilitate all the Research departments with industry-institute collaboration to bridge the gap between the academics & Industry for improved social needs.
- To provide AACP & its allied Institutions with comprehensive, solution-oriented services and infrastructure to support research and translation of discoveries to maximize research environment
- Improve consultancy research services at AACP & become need of Research organizations & industry.
OTHER DUTIES OF R & D CELL:
- To create advanced state of art facilities and inculcate research interest amongst the students and research scholars.
- Review and monitor the research progress of candidates registered for PG & Ph.D.
- Scrutinize minor and major research project proposals for submission to National/ State level funding organizations
- Monitor and assess the progress of sponsored research projects.
- Promote and encourage multidisciplinary research, establish technology incubation centre / start-up.
- Encourage faculty members of AACP & other Institutions to register for Ph.D program at AACP under affiliating university.
- To prepare annual advanced research activity plan for all the departments.
- Conduct regular workshops on scientific writing of papers and projects.
- Conduct hands on training of advanced equipment’s for Research Scholars and students.
RESEARCH ADVISORY COUNCIL (RAC)
- Dr. Md Salahuddin Chairman
- Dr. Salma Khanam Director
- Dr. Mubeen Ghani Professor & Head
- Dr. Preeti Karwa Professor & Head
- Dr. Swati Mittal Professor & Head
- Dr. Vithya T Professor & Head
- Dr. Asha A N Professor
- Dr. Lalitha N Professor
- Dr. Monica Arora Professor
- Mrs. Bhuvaneshwari Asso. Professor
- Mrs. Ayesha Khanum Asso. Professor
- Mrs. Kalpana Devi Asso. Professor
- Mr. Rakesh Panda Asso. Professor
- Mrs. Suma R Asso. Professor
- Mrs. Tanushree Asso. Professor
- Dr. Muthukumar Asso. Professor