|Chairman, Al Ameen Educational Society
(Behind Bank Of india)
of Birth: 31-07-1952
1. Chairman, Al-Ameen Educational Society
Bangalore (About 150 Al- Ameen Educational Institutions).
2. Director, Amanath Co-op., Bank Ltd., Bangalore. Scheduled Bank
with 11 branches
(No.1 Co-Operative Bank in Karnataka).
3. Director, Al-Ameen Housing Development Corporation Ltd., Bangalore.
4. Member, Bangalore Management Association.
5. Member, National Association of the Blind.
6. Member, Ashakta Poshaka Sabha, Bangalore.
7. Member, Central Muslim Association, Bangalore.
8. Member, Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust, Bangalore.
9. Governing Council Member, Bangalore Institute of Technology.
1. Founder Secretary of 'Karnataka Hardware
and Allied Merchant' Association Bangalore.
2. President of Garden City Jaycees.
3. Zonal Counselor, Indian jaycees.
4. Treasurer of Rotary Club of Bangalore South.
5. Editor, Retort Student Magazine.
6. Member, Karnataka Board of Wakfs.
7. Secretary and Treasurer, Bangalore Management Association.
8. Member,Syndicate, Bangalore University.
9. Member, Karnataka State Wakf Council.
10.Hon.Secretary, Salar Publications, Bangalore.(Largest circulated
Urdu "Daily Salar" in South india).
Occupation: Business-Property Development and Contracts.